Friday, November 4, 2011

Happiness? Sadness?

Friendship. Happiness? Sadness?

Sometimes, I should say everytime, people say that there's no forever in life. I agree with that, but I can't accept the truth that forever didn't last. I keep asking myself, why doesn't forever last? But until now, I can't find an answer that can satisfy me.

This year, 2011 is a complete blast for me. I've got new friends. I don't think anyone in 2A4 has never meet some unpleasant incidents during the year. But we stand along together as a class. Even messing things up, drawing the blackboard, or even playing 'killer' can be so fun that I've been looking forward for school.

We have still got 4 days left together as a class and I hope we can make complete use of these 4 days to leave some BEST MEMORIES in each other.

LET'S HOPE 2A4'S , LETS MAKE A SUPER DUPER COMPLETE USE OF THESE 4 DAYS.
<3<3<3 2A4!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment