Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bio-tech? (:

I think everyone has their dream jobs, maybe it's more than one. For me, I have a lot of dream jobs, my dream job is a lawyer, an engineer, or maybe some job about biotechnology...

This started from Tuesday, when my science teacher told us that how to study biology and so on.... I realized that I liked to learn about how our human body works. We are studying on the Form 3 chapter 2, it's something about transport system in humans. And I can now list out how the blood is transport to our lungs and eventually to our whole body. haha

"Vena Cava, Right atruim, Tricuspid Valve, Right Ventricle, Semilunar valve, pulmonary artery, lungs, then to the pulmonary vein, left atrium, bicuspid valve, left ventricle, Semilunar valve and to the aorta and our whole body....

Haha, I loved science, because it's so interesting, you can never get bored of it. It's like just listening to some stories about how things around us work. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment