Friday, November 11, 2011

The day which I wish it doesn't come.

Today.... The saddest day in my secondary life. When I was first in this school, I feel like transferring back to my old school. And now, I don't have a slightest feeling to leave this class. Aww, I LOVE my class so much. I kinda like did so many friend hugs today in just a few hours. And we spill all our secrets and I feel so good now. At least I don't have something stuck in my heart wishing SHE would know about.

And we did alot of awesome things together, we took pictures together, ate together, and the most importantly, we had our best time with each other. If I had a choice , I'll still choose to be in 2A4 no matter how FUN or EXCITING other classes are.

And lastly, I seriously wished that EVERYONE OF US IN 2A4 can get what they hoped for.
Happy holidays 2A4!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3<3<3 :3

No comments:

Post a Comment