Friday, October 28, 2011

What a day! .___.

Yesterday at 7.00 pm sharp, my mom brought me to my coach for some training to consume my time during these boring holidays, I was like so excited because I can finally get something to do after SIX boring days.

Firstly, my coach called me and his son to do some tricky skills and that's not so tiring as it does not consumes much energy, BUT, the hard part was at the end.

In the end, my coach told us to do some really energy consuming moves. It's like moving diagonally over the badminton court and the shuttlecock was really coming at a pace that cannot be imagined. ( Is it that much? Anyway, it's really fast.) When I first saw my coach's son do that, it was like OMG, I'm in deep trouble. My coach's son was training for some time since he was young and he did it with a long time. When it's my turn, it's like hell, I can feel my insides burning and my legs aching.

We did 4 sets of that, and I had a friendly match with my coach. Aww man, I was leading in the first place but suddenly something came into my mind and I'm starting to lose form. Eventually, my coach got up to 20-18, I tried my hardest and I got the point, that makes it 20-19, I said to myself, I just need like a point to deuce the game, and I lost that point. ><

In another game, I was like losing hope when most of my energy are used during the training and the first set and I got 15-21. Kays, I'll beat you next time coach.

Kays, that's all for today. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment