Sunday, November 13, 2011

WOAH!! Rare!! Nervous!!

WOW, loads of things happened yesterday. Something happened to me and another friend which others high school students don't usually gets... WOAH, that happens too suddenly when we were chatting and I once thought it would be some kinda awkward feeling after that, but that seems that I was wrong.... HAHA, I really can't tell too much so this post is some kinda 'broken'. We felt really nervous after that and we just talked on the phone for 48 minutes and 31 seconds. (: SO CLEAR. FELT SO GOOD. (:

Anyway, that thing was RARE, when I mentioned RARE, it is really RARE. But this rare thing cannot be carried out because it's some kinda WRONG for students. Not completely wrong, just that it might affect our studies and so on.... So we just chat and act like BROs and SIS. HAHA!!

Kays, I hope someday we can like go out for some outing or something and just watch some movies together. (: HAHA

BROs and SIS<3 .. WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment