Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crap crap crap....

Aww man... It's already the last day of school tomorrow. I hope that time just stops at that moment I came to school... But of course it's impossible. As you see, I'm always thinking all kinda of stuff, mostly are nonsense and some are like godly serious stuff.

I wanted holiday at the beginning of school and I wanted the school to reopens when it's holiday. I bet most of you guys does that, and that does makes me feel depressed...

We should make ourselves happy for the last few days and we did it. And tomorrow my class is gonna have somesort of a farewell party for Sher Zanne. And I wished it ends up in the way in like (without any cleaning at the end). LOL. Anyway, it's the last day tomorrow, so I don't really cares about any cleaning cuz even how mess it, IT"S THE LAST DAY.

OKAYS, LETS HOPE FOR A REALLY HAPPY ENDING FOR TOMORROW!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment