Thursday, October 6, 2011

A little inspiration... (:

Yesterday, (5/10/2011) Wednesday, the co-creator of Apple Inc. died because of an unusual pancreatic cancer (According to my friend, Steve suffered from a disease which was a lethal virus which will spread quickly around the world decimating human populations ) Steve Jobs may be the first victim to suffer that illness.

It's devastating to know that the co-creator of apple is dead. I first head this news when I was having tuition, my tuition teacher told the whole class that the co-creator which was the ex-CEO of the Apple Inc. was dead. She was delivering that message to us in a quite happy way, I should say, but I still can't find the point why is she feeling happy. However, she's still my tuition teacher. :O

Nothing lasts forever. We should always remember that and appreciate everything we have and make sure we don't hurt anyone when we are still living... As Steve said, "Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful … that's what matters to me." This quote inspired me that we should not always watch things from the materialistic way, we should learn to put down our work and stresses and do something which is really wonderful.

Kays, it's all for me today... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment