Friday, October 7, 2011

Long tiring day (:

Yesterday, I went to KLCC with my family after my sister finish school. We took about an hour to reach there all thanks to a series of traffic jams on the road. Then when we reached the main entrance, we saw some cones standing in the middle of the road. Guess what, the parking is full.... Without a parking, I can't just get in that shopping mall...

So I hoped and hoped that we can get in through another entrance if not my mum's gonna just get us home and look at each other boringly... Finally, we found a parking.(: We had lunch at San Francisco Coffee house... I had a club sandwich and a large cup of Latte, 2 people's lunch cost RM57++. Costly but worthy. (:

Then I'm gonna continue tomorrow... Too many things to say. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment