Friday, December 9, 2011

Life huh? :D

Wow, ok, ignore the blog title. Lol, i'm just having some depression lol. I went for dinner with my uncles and aunts just now. I don't know why they brought me to a restaurant which don't even look like one. Aww, I admit, the food there was ok, but those food there 'gave' me a terrible stomachache. OMG, I can tell you, stomachache is the last thing I wanna experience in my life. My stomach was like a car engine, moving up and down non stop.

Sometimes, people tell you that everything happens for a reason. And at first, I don't quite believe it, but now, I can tell that this saying is ABSOLUTE correct saying. Like sometimes, something bad happen just because something good is waiting behind. After a storm, it always comes a rainbow.

So we should be optimistic and face our life with some hope daily. Life can't be perfect, but at least life can be good. Of course sometimes we face some problems at seems to be no solution, behind that problem, there is a thousand solution. And now, I'm like finding the best solution to solve my problem... *What's my problem?* Haha, sometimes life can be devastating, but on the other side, life can be rewarding. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment