Saturday, December 17, 2011

iPhone 4s

OMGOMGOMG, iPhone 4s is out... Aww man, why am I still a student? If I'm an adult or something, I can work for an iPhone... Haha, but nevermind, I'll go get the latest iPhone when I'm REALLY adult. HAHA.

So yesterday, when I finished badminton, and I was on my dad's car and I talked really much about those phone things and he said lol, these phones is unnecessary for a student, if you want one, work harder in your studies and get one in the future. o.0, I was like "Umm. okays". Haha

So this holiday is the worst holiday I'd ever had. It's so boring( All holidays are boring) And there is just a gathering only, in 1 1/2 months, and I cant see my school mates and friends, that sucks alot. And Samuel is planning really hard for another gathering but school reopening is closing and all I can say is GOOD LUCK. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hmmmm, so that's all for today. Aww man, I feel so lazy updating my blog in the holidays. GAHH, holidays makes me lazy. :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment