Sunday, December 4, 2011

:D:D

OK, ignore the title... I dont know what to put for the title lol. I went to Tanjung Sepat, a SMALL fishing village in somewhere lol. I went there with my family just to consume some of my boring time in the holidays.

I reached there at 12pm, I'm so late. Then we went to a Passion Fruit Farm and just hang round there and bought some Passion Fruit Drinks. It's some kinda fizzy and my mother says it's oxides or something, lol. Next, we went to a restaurant for some DUCK PORRIDGE. Did you heard duck porridge before? I just had some Prawn and used the WiFi there... Lifeless me...

After that, we went to the jetty, lol. The beach was dirty and covered with rocks. It was some kinda swamp there. And we walked on some planks. lol, it was so OMG scary with those bikes zooming round there and it was just like 1.5 metres wide. WTF.



It's some thing like this beside the FREAKING bridge called "Lover's Bridge".



It's so narrow. LOL, goosebumps.



See that? It's just made out of planks. WOAH!! -[]-

And I went to some Coffee Factory?? HAHA, the owner there was SUPER DUPER friendly. Haha, and he showed us the coffee beans and the way how to fry them. When I went into the factory, I smelt so coffee. My dad says those villagers nearby don't need to drink coffee, they just need to smell some. Haha, their coffee is (Y)



This is the FRIENDLY owner. HAHA. :D

And we had dinner at OCEAN seafood restaurant. We had 6 crabs. LOL, those crabs are really small in size. But their meat are (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y). And we went to some house of a father of some kid and bought fishballs!! We bought 250 fishballs and gave some of them to my neighbours and my mothers friends. Hehe, there was millions of fishballs lying on the table when I dropped by. LOL.

And that's almost everything, haha, maybe I should get into some kampung life. lol, No thanks, perhaps one day trip. HAHA:D

No comments:

Post a Comment